Discuss Immersion heater over heat buttons grr!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gassafe

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
This is a real pet hate of mine, the immersion heater quality seems to be really poor these days! I often have to keep going back to any new immersion elements that I have installed either next day or a few weeks / month later to see the tiny overheat button has popped???

I will reset & turn down slightly, but they seem to have a mind of there own & just pop for the fun of it!

The jobs in question are on electric heating only so 2 immersions in each tank type jobs... Gonna have to start looking for a better immersion / thermostat i reckon, I once saw one with a separate overheat stat similar to that of a boiler anyone know who makes them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Immersion heater over heat buttons grr!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock