Search the forum,

Discuss i'm starting to think plumbing is a rather safe job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killy Bing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
so my dad used another tree climber today, highly recommended.

turns out he has a fondness of listen to his fooking ipod under our lovely walky talky ear defenders.

so his instructions of tie up, strip the top and THEN top it fell on bloody deaf ears.

so he went and topped it straight away.

I've had the equivalent of a light boiler drop on me from around 50- 60 foot.

now i'm starting to ache.....
not looking forward to getting out of bed tomorrow.
in other news my very placid and usually understanding father showed he can get very upset.

started to cut the tree with the guy still up the connifer......

Oh sound's like it could have been a lot worse it does make you wonder what people are thinking when they put earphones on.

Oh sound's like it could have been a lot worse it does make you wonder what people are thinking when they put earphones on.

If i hadn't legged it out of the way it would have been about 100-150ish kilos

Don't think i would be here somehow!
I couldn't believe it. You should no even bloody consider it at work!

Worked with thumbless climbers who smoked pot all day. I have Marlo gecko with a lovely snag in it as a result if half whits. Love climbing and working with old top handle. Hoax blue ridge are soo comfy but massive!

How can the idiot hear the pitch of the saw to hear how it's doing with music on?

Sounds like a lucky escape. Cant believe someone would working with earphones in listening to music, surely being aware of your surroundings is imperative when doing that sort of work.

Just sat through a date and then robocop at cinema.

my necks + back is stiffer than Michael jackson.

ermi i like huskys.
they set us a ghilli kettle type thing.

i did make a boo boo today.
have a few new baby saws with 10" guides.
think they might be oregon aborists

oil and fuel are the other way round to normal........

Lucky you weren't taller ;)
take it easy for a couple of days dude, it might even be worth getting a wee check over for when you sue the guy :tounge_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to i'm starting to think plumbing is a rather safe job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock