Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss I'm looking for an plumbing apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

georgegbe1

hi my names George i'm 19years old, live in Milton Keynes and i've completed level 2 and 3 plumbing technical certificate and now looking for an apprenticeship in or around the Milton Keynes area i'm willing to travel as i can drive and have own transport and would really appreciate the opportunity.

thanks

George

welcome pal maybe some will be KIND enough to give u a start on here as u a start and if not keep going hope it all works out for u

best thing u can do George for expierince is take a job on which u think u cant do and when it gooes pete tonge u cnt leave till uve put it right ive done it and some times it feels gd when the custards says ill recomrnd u 2 my friends coz ur brain has kicked in but hey im drunk lol hope u gwt what u want m8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I'm looking for an plumbing apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock