Search the forum,

Discuss I'm looking for an plumbing apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

georgegbe1

hi my names George i'm 19years old, live in Milton Keynes and i've completed level 2 and 3 plumbing technical certificate and now looking for an apprenticeship in or around the Milton Keynes area i'm willing to travel as i can drive and have own transport and would really appreciate the opportunity.

thanks

George

welcome pal maybe some will be KIND enough to give u a start on here as u a start and if not keep going hope it all works out for u

best thing u can do George for expierince is take a job on which u think u cant do and when it gooes pete tonge u cnt leave till uve put it right ive done it and some times it feels gd when the custards says ill recomrnd u 2 my friends coz ur brain has kicked in but hey im drunk lol hope u gwt what u want m8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I'm looking for an plumbing apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I have just looked back through the regs this seems to have changed and it isn't mentioned now. It now mentions if at high level it should be discharged...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the sink, dishwasher, washing machine etc. When I pour the concrete there won't be any chance to dig it up anymore. From my own research I get the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock