Discuss Ikon 40-50 Boiler - Cuttting out after fan fires. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

G

GGino89

I'm hoping someone can give me some advice, I'm working with an old Ikon 40-50 Cl boiler, and when turned on the fan seems to fire for a second and then cuts out, currently, the boiler does not reach the stage for the ignitor. I've checked the jet for blockages, the ignition isn't shorting etc and multiple other issues

Reply to Ikon 40-50 Boiler - Cuttting out after fan fires. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are experiencing an issue with CH short cycling on a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 25i ErP boiler. From a cold start the boiler fires for only ~25...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm hoping someone can help with some advice. Ahead of some renovation work, we had a 50 year old old floor standing boiler in the utility...
Replies
Views
Hello, I wonder if anyone could offer some advice please? I have an Ultracom 30HXI that serves DHW, Radiators and UFH manifolds. The boiler is...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
Hi all, We've bought a property that has a Worcester Greenstar 37CDi boiler installed, with an old British Gas RS2 Thermostat linked to it. I'm...
Replies
Views
Philip B
P
B
Hello, I hope someone can give some advice with this problem. I have a Vaillant ecoTec plus 418 with Drayton MA1 mid-position actuator, Drayton...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock