Discuss Ikea sink trap to 1 1/2 waste in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I have an Ikea sink with trap however the waste fkexi hose does not connect to the 1 1/2 white waste pipe. Is there any fitting I can get to connect the two together or should I use normal traps and bends from the holes in the sink.
IMG_20211204_153841805.jpg
IMG_20211204_153851115.jpg
IMG_20211204_153707863.jpg

Reply to Ikea sink trap to 1 1/2 waste in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Useful
My parents have a leak from kitchen sink. My dad removed waste trap and since refitted it leaks, but there wasn’t any kind of seal on it, I got a...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
Hey guys! I'm no DIY'er but have managed to replace our kitchen sink with a bigger one from ikea. I've done everything I can and now have the main...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock