Discuss if you install and repair things in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

make it easy for yourself if it fails,built in easy maintenance,all our jobs are like this

Attachments

• WP_20140508_005[1].jpg
    WP_20140508_005[1].jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 84
I dont' think you zone valves are going to work, the wires need connecting!:tounge_smile:

Gas man pm me your address I'll send you some 22mm end feed elbows! :devilish:

make it easy for yourself if it fails,built in easy maintenance,all our jobs are like this

You sold the client a good idea mark ... Not many would go for the additional cost of all the fittings .. I'd probably advise on boxing it all in with a removable panel though!... lots of things on show that a custard can mess with there, you know what they're like... :)

It would cost too much if I done that on every job. Just bill them appropriately if anything needs doing changing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to if you install and repair things in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock