Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Standard Aquablade Experiences in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Can anyone comment on their experiences with this product?

How good (or bad) is the flush?
How is it from the standpoint of resisting blockages?
How about as far as cleaning/ avoiding skid marks?

Thanks so much!

I have looked at them previously but I gave it a swerve and advised customer against as the flat was a let and with potential for irregular cleaning, (I never cleaned the bog when I lived in a houseshare) I'm not convinced about the thin water outlet area being affected by limescale in a very hard water area (eg London).

Would be good to hear others experinces.

Ideal are generally OK, I've had one fail due to incomplete casting in which case ideal whipped round a replacement, sharpish. Cheaper pots are more likely to have issues with incomplete cleaning of the bowl.

(skids = may be operator error rather than design flaw:))

Aquablade toilet top quality. Easy to service if something has to be sorted out. Flush buttons and fill mechanism depends on model but if you choose something from geberit you are good to go. Easy to clean as they do not have any rims.

Reply to Ideal Standard Aquablade Experiences in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock