Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Ideal Standard Aquablade Experiences in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. JasonCPE

JasonCPE New Member

Can anyone comment on their experiences with this product?

How good (or bad) is the flush?
    How is it from the standpoint of resisting blockages?
    How about as far as cleaning/ avoiding skid marks?

Thanks so much!

2. WC1

WC1 Member

I have looked at them previously but I gave it a swerve and advised customer against as the flat was a let and with potential for irregular cleaning, (I never cleaned the bog when I lived in a houseshare) I'm not convinced about the thin water outlet area being affected by limescale in a very hard water area (eg London).

Would be good to hear others experinces.

Ideal are generally OK, I've had one fail due to incomplete casting in which case ideal whipped round a replacement, sharpish. Cheaper pots are more likely to have issues with incomplete cleaning of the bowl.

(skids = may be operator error rather than design flaw:))

3. Matchless.plumb

Matchless.plumb Trusted Plumber GSR

Aquablade toilet top quality. Easy to service if something has to be sorted out. Flush buttons and fill mechanism depends on model but if you choose something from geberit you are good to go. Easy to clean as they do not have any rims.

• Like Like x 1