Discuss Ideal Logic Service Notice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
How do I get rid of the service alert on the display on a logic +?

Neither, have to put boiler in min rate mode .. what awful boilers they are!!!

Exactly, like you do when you service it.

Lol indeed.. but the servicing instructions are crap.. you have to hunt to find out how to put it in minimum rate/service mode (it's at the back of the book - why?).

I should have ID'd it for being crap and sold her a Worcester lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Logic Service Notice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back