Discuss Ideal logic plus in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave1

Hi all, anyone had one where ch comes on with hw? Also preheat not working? Doesn't even fire up for per heat?

yep agree with jimbob diverter valve as for pre heat leave it off who needs the boiler firing at 3 in the morn ?

Energy efficiency dude... firing in the middle of the night is a pain in the stones though..

Well it all points to the diverter but I stripped it down and it looks fine. Could the actuator not be moving far enough?

I lied the preheat is fine, but I've turned it off as its going down the heating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal logic plus in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone else come across this situation? I keep detecting products of combustion inside the casing of Ideal Logic boilers. I've replaced every...
Replies
Views
Got fd code on Ideal Logic Heat 15. Had two plumbers out and no joy. It’s had a new water flow sensor, flush with sentinel x800 and refurbished...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
M
. ideal logic plus c30 , hot water fine boiler wont communicate with reciever honeywell stat sends signal reciever turns on ,will not fire boiler up
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock