Discuss Ideal logic ignition electrode gaskets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobgarden

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi
Just wondering if anyone knows if there is a replacement gasket for the ideal logic ignition electrodes without buying the full electrodes at £20
Noticed allot start to fall to bits after a while when servicing them.

Also why's one graphite and one fiber.

Thanks

I take em out to bud and flush the heat exchanger through with water a plant spray is ideal for this.cheers kop

20180118_103913.jpg

Always take them out and clean them properly. It's harder to clean them from above. Also most of the time a new burner gasket is needed when removing the burner so normally do that every other service.
I take em out to bud and flush the heat exchanger through with water a plant spray is ideal for this.cheers kop
I was told by Ideal that there is nothing wrong with taking them out to clean them, but if you do, you should be fitting a new gasket. Which comes in a seal kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal logic ignition electrode gaskets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock