Search the forum,

Discuss ideal logic+ 24 f2 fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alex88

hi everyone im new on here but a long term reader of people posts.
i am a gas safe but i do not have 10 posts on the forum yet but im in need of some help with this boiler

it started as a simple leak repair on the flow turbine, far as im ware this is common. then i had to replace electrode ignition and spark generator as it was having delayed ignition problems intermittently and igniting with a boom and scaring customer half to death. so with these issues all fix i thought this would be the last i saw of this boiler but 2 weeks later is coming up with f2 fault now and iv already replaced electrode detection but 2 days later the f2 fault is back and its intermittent

iv spoke to ideal technical but because the fault is intermittent they washed there hands of helping me diagnose the problem

my gas reg is 542827
cheers alex

You will need 10 posts and then pm your details to gasman or redsaw.

Sorry Alex, as you correctly identified you need 10+ posts to apply for the private forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal logic+ 24 f2 fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock