Search the forum,

Discuss ideal logic+ 24 f2 fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alex88

hi everyone im new on here but a long term reader of people posts.
i am a gas safe but i do not have 10 posts on the forum yet but im in need of some help with this boiler

it started as a simple leak repair on the flow turbine, far as im ware this is common. then i had to replace electrode ignition and spark generator as it was having delayed ignition problems intermittently and igniting with a boom and scaring customer half to death. so with these issues all fix i thought this would be the last i saw of this boiler but 2 weeks later is coming up with f2 fault now and iv already replaced electrode detection but 2 days later the f2 fault is back and its intermittent

iv spoke to ideal technical but because the fault is intermittent they washed there hands of helping me diagnose the problem

my gas reg is 542827
cheers alex

You will need 10 posts and then pm your details to gasman or redsaw.

Sorry Alex, as you correctly identified you need 10+ posts to apply for the private forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal logic+ 24 f2 fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I refilled the pressure using the filling loop, up to about 1bar which is where it usually is, which worked fine, had hot water all day. Same thing...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all, I've got a bit of a strange issue relating to my Ideal Logic Combi 35 which has recently started displaying a F2 error when trying to use the central heating system. The boiler works fine when using hot water, however when I try to turn on the central heating system the boiler works...
Replies
Views
Williams25
W
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only mechanical timer on it. I saw some videos on Internet that mechanical timer can be replaced with electrical one but i am not sure if it is compatible with...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
Ideal logic heat 18. Uncoded intermittent fault near end of days use only. Burner reignites every 15 seconds on and off, but no fault code showing. Boiler isolated and restarted okay but same uncoded fault repeated at end of next day.
Replies
Views
Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH. When the pump activates, it runs for exactly 4 minutes each time and this can happen as frequently as something like 5 times an hour or as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock