Discuss Ideal Isar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Isar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a ferroli falcon 2 boiler (yes it is pretty old). A few days ago the hot water started going hot and cold when running. Monitoring...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal Isar He30 ( yes I know they are crap!) the boiler works but the contol panel asppears to be dead, the DHW and CH temperature...
Replies
Views
J
Turned the system from hot water only, to hot water and central heating the other day. After it working briefly, it has now stopped all together...
Replies
Views
James Middleton
J
E
The boiler runs may be 1 or 2 days before erroring. The problem started 3 months ago. The boiler would run blue light on at front an center of...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock