Discuss ideal combi boiler mini c32 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sided

Got the above mini c32 ideal boiler .Connected to 9 Rads & running it on 1 bar pressure but, when i push the heating up to under 1/2 the pressure willris to 3 !! Iunderstand it should be lower than 2 . therefore i can never run it on 2/3 or max heat ! :confused:

Check your expansion vessel. Dump system pressure, put foot pump on and adjust accordingly. If thats ok it might be a blocked flexi to the expansion vessel.

Spot on m8 .Its expansion vessel . Tested it & water poured out of the valve ,as there's no tomorrow.Do i go for external bottle or change the original?How much are the x vessels any way? I think the xternal bottle is about score.

How do i remove the original 1 out ? Is there any manual or video ?

Don't do gas boilers only the oil, I know on here the recommendation is to fit a new external one. Oils always a lot easier to change (unless its a grandee) little bit more generous with the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal combi boiler mini c32 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
A
We have a vaillant combi boiler that over ~ 2yrs loses a bit of pressure, and recently after 2 weeks away and no use the system would not fire and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock