Discuss I want to start a cheese mining company where do i start? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been quiet about this but I am actually a Cheese Miner. My wife, well, she's mine and she's a Cheese Minor You wouldn't believe it but there is Stil Tons of cheese there to be mined

This thread is like, hippy-trippy maaaaaaaaaaaaan! :wacko:

far out man, dont go there!

[video=youtube;BSFHZoYhocM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSFHZoYhocM[/video]

Some plumbers raid customers knicker drawers, I raid their fridges.

A cheese smear campaign. It is obvious he is on that manufactured plastic stuff.
Wait until we get the real McCoy on the streets. We'll clean up.
Fk the plumbing. Cheese is the future. Thats where the real money is!

Cheeseus you Guys could be on to something !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[DLMURL="http://simplepimple.com/2013/03/breadless-bacon-cheeseburger/"]Verification Here[/DLMURL]

Cheese replaces bread?

Last edited by a moderator:
last year i did a job for this woman complaining of water coming through kitchen cieling.

i took of the bath panel and stuck a tourch under the bath to discover 20mm high fungus spores and sure enough the bath seal had gone.

i told the woman to take a look at the fungus.

her reply.....my son showers twice a day and does eat a lot of cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i kid you not.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I want to start a cheese mining company where do i start? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock