Discuss i need some advice\help with my central heating, please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
update, boiler engineer came today, wow very impressed, brill service ands seemed very competent, very happy, boiler was fully stripped, fan valves burners etc all hoovered, dripping filler loop replaced, washer or seal on actuator valve or something that has a pin that goes up and down was replaced, he then fired it up, connected a multimeter with a clear air pipe to the thing next to the gas valve, and it was reading 16.8, with my hot tap on, he said it should be 10, and whoever fitted the gas valve, had left it set to max or lpg setting from New, which could explain my high gas bill, he said everything is fine and he would see me next year, so thanks to all of you guys I'm.a happy bunny cheers Danny

Oh, and he pumped up the spare wheel at the back of the boiler, with a bicycle pump, just got in from work been fiddling with rads and taps and shower, hot water yes, shower yes, heating yes, no more buzzing or humming and no more random firing of the boiler, yes yes yes, ariston are the best by far so nerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to i need some advice\help with my central heating, please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock