Discuss I need a new phone but cant decide in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What phone did you get in the end Kay jay?

I got an S5 the other week, price in carphone whorehouse dropped to £299 from £369 so a no brainer really.

Its a really good phone.

I find the little door at the bottom keeps opening then you get a pop up telling you to close it ! Anyone else find this?

I find the little door at the bottom keeps opening then you get a pop up telling you to close it ! Anyone else find this?

Not on mine, just opened it and no pop up. Does the phone know if the door is open?

Not on mine, just opened it and no pop up. Does the phone know if the door is open?

Mine does about 6 times a day!!! Was it turned on, as in your texting or something?

It only appears when I unplug the charging lead.

The phone and an insane amount of smileys but when I use them my girlfriend just gets them as squares on her screen. I want my smileys back from my old S2.

It only appears when I unplug the charging lead.

The phone and an insane amount of smileys but when I use them my girlfriend just gets them as squares on her screen. I want my smileys back from my old S2.

There`s probably an app for that but girlfriend getting squares doesn`t sound right.

is an S6 really better than an S5, is that the one with a curved screen?

is an S6 really better than an S5, is that the one with a curved screen?
They do two. An edge and a curve.

I havent got round to getting a phone yet. Havent had the time.
Screen is cravked now and noone can hear me so I have to shout lol

27 quid a month for a standard S6. About 25quid for the handset. Im paying about 20quid just for my mins so whats that, an extra 200 for the phone

no.... 27quid
I suppose its 30quid inc handset

No I haven't got the phone, im just saying that's what they cost - I bought a cheap handset and pay o2 for mins

Last edited:
I'm an iPhone man, daughter just got 5c. I've got 5s. Phones aren't my life.

Her indoors got a Samsung & I detest it.

She wants iPhone again.

s5 is IP67 but no I`m not gonna test that out!

I call ******** on that one! One of my lads had his in his pocket when he was testing out a new shower. Forgot to turn it off before we opened the isolation valves to it. His phone was knackered, the shower was only on a few seconds.

I call ******** on that one! One of my lads had his in his pocket when he was testing out a new shower. Forgot to turn it off before we opened the isolation valves to it. His phone was knackered, the shower was only on a few seconds.

Sounds like the charging flap was open!

Not earn enough to pay for new phones! I can't see the point in getting a top of the range phone, iPhone 5s for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I need a new phone but cant decide in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock