Discuss I have a leak under my sink in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have leak at this joint if too much water goes down my sink, I would be grateful for any help. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20211122_203523__01.jpg
    IMG_20211122_203523__01.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 22
Have you tried tightening the nuts ?

Try pushing them apart a smidge and then tighten eg pull the left one slightly while tighten and push the right one slightly eg to the threaded parts

Definitely looks like a cross thread and that T piece looks rather forced so you probably haven't made a proper seal. If you have any pipe left I'd make that connection piece a little bit longer or as Shaun said move those compression fittings apart and true them up.

Reply to I have a leak under my sink in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Morning, Moved house a few months ago and first issue is having a slight leak on tap in kitchen. Went under sink to turn off water and there are...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a water leak somewhere between the water meter, on our...
Replies
Views
I have discovered a very old end feed 22mm t connector under the bath is very gently weeping water. It’s in a place and with pipework that are...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock