Discuss I don't think they're trying it on..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Fitting a bathroom for a custard she has just called to say bath is damaged.

Im always massively careful with baths since damaging one when I first started out so I'm 1000000% positive I've not damaged it.

She obviously has signed with the company that delivered to say that bath was perfect and when I put it in place yesterday it was fine. I have no idea where she stands with this as I'm wondering if the bath has been repaired previously and moving it around has caused this patch to pop out???

Im certainly accepting no liability as there was nothing in the room that could have dropped in the bath

i just feel sorry for the customer. Any thoughts????

What sort of bath is it? Have you got a pic, a bit popping out sounds odd!?

Not been paid yet. I may have completely misjudged her but she seems lovely and works with my gf.

I don't have a pic as not back until Friday. I was wondering if an like an acrylic patching kit has been used? Don't even know if you can use these on a bath

Fitting a bathroom for a custard she has just called to say bath is damaged.

Im always massively careful with baths since damaging one when I first started out so I'm 1000000% positive I've not damaged it.

She obviously has signed with the company that delivered to say that bath was perfect and when I put it in place yesterday it was fine. I have no idea where she stands with this as I'm wondering if the bath has been repaired previously and moving it around has caused this patch to pop out???

Im certainly accepting no liability as there was nothing in the room that could have dropped in the bath

i just feel sorry for the customer. Any thoughts????

dont trust custards if it was perfect she has damaged it,very unlikely its been repaired and sent out,unless its come from a supplier you have not used before and there trying to work tat on you ,but i very much doubt it

Ya can repair scratches and chips on acrylic but it would have to be the manufacturer for you not to have noticed cos all whites are slightly different (unlikely). Could just be a missed product fault.

Any other trades working in there? Tiler especially.

Otherwise wait until you go round and have a look before you do anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I don't think they're trying it on..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock