Search the forum,

Discuss Humming and vibration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Alright looking for a plumbing related answer here if you can, my hot water tap in my bathroom up the stairs doesn't work, the shower and sink taps work fine and every 5 - 6 hours there's a humming vibration noise coming from the down stairs toilet floor/wall, a replaced a washer on the tap upstairs but didn't fix it, the humming noise is gradually getting worse, it's a combi boiler av got which is brand new dunno if you know what's up.

Nope not me, but do know you wont get a reply as an Unregistered guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Humming and vibration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a problem with noise and vibrations from my shower when i first turn it on. The problem lasts for about 30 seconds after the shower is switched on before it stops. There is a sink nearby, sometimes if we switch that on slowly before turning on the shower then the shower doesn't make a...
Replies
Views
I got a problem with my boiler,it's got some vibration when it starts to work,it doesn't fire up unless I duck tap and blank half of the air intake,I checked if its enough voltage to the gas valve its 22v dc going from pcb to it exactly what it says on the gas valve,checked fan seams to work k I...
Replies
Views
T
A constant ‘hum’ noise has started and I’ve traced it back to the water meter in the street in front of the house. The noise internally can be heard from the stopcock and you can feel a bit of vibration in the pipe work around the stopcock. The dials on the water meter are dead still when there...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the cylinder has been heated I get what sounds like a vibration. It generally starts about 1s after I open the tap and lasts for about 1.5s. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m looking for a bit of advice. A flat two stories up from mine has installed a water pump that feeds all of their outlets (shower, toilet, sinks, washing machine, dishwasher …) from a loft storage tank. Alas, the pump seems to be sending vibration down the walls and into my flat. The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock