Currently reading:
How to win my girl back!

Discuss How to win my girl back! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDoey

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all,

Just wondered if any of you could offer me some assistance with the great problem to us men that is women..

So me and her were together for a year and a half and split up several months ago. My dad got quite ill and was touch and go and instead of trying to let her support me through it I pushed her out. Ended up ending things saying it was better for her etc. The things we all say.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago we started speaking again. Ended up meeting up a few times and sleeping together (probably a silly idea). Well the past few months I have been thinking about the whole relationship and where things went wrong etc and how we could improve if we had another chance. We have spoke about all of this and decided to take things slow. Sort of start again and draw a line under everything so to speak. She says she needs time to trust me again and doesnt want to get in a relationship straight away until she knows I wont leave her again. I completely understand this and accept that it will take time. In my oppinion she is worth it. I love the girl to bits.

Now heres the hard part. She says she wants to take things slow so I have told her balls entirely in her court (we are exclusive to each other though!). But we have seen quite a lot of each other over the past few weeks. Just doing fun things going on walks, for dinner etc. Stuff which we stopped doing before we split. Anyway i ended up staying at hers sat night. We had a great evening but then in the morning she told me shes not sure what she wants. One minute she tells me she loves me and knows we can sort it out and be stonger for it, then the next she says that she has got stronger without me and isnt sure if she wants a relationship etc.

So atm I am sort of in a limbo. I really want this girl and understand it will take time but I have been wondering whether she is going to come round or if my efforts will prove futile. She says she doesnt want anyone else but isnt sure if she wants to or CAN get back with me. I guess I just dont want to be made to look like a mug... And put all my energy into this for nothing.

Has anyone got any tips or successfully won their girl back? Im trying my best but not sure what else I can do.

Thanks for reading and hope you can help guys (and girls!)

:blush5:

Be patient...show her that you can be trusted. Make her feel secure all the time.

Hmmm no sure I agree with the women in your wallets all the time lads, if they are you've got the wrong girls, however the original problem.... Sounds like when u was in the relationship everything 'relaxed' ie dinner, dates and all that jazz ( honey moon period over).... Now that u are dating your both having fun, she may just be worried that if you get into your 'relationship' again then it might go back to the 'relaxed' mode yet again.
you said she says she loves u, I'd believe her when she says that... So may be make a deal that if you get into the relationship, the fun won't end... You'll still do something once a week at least like pubs, walking, feed the ducks haha jut so long as u promise there will be time for you two!

Hmmm no sure I agree with the women in your wallets all the time lads, if they are you've got the wrong girls, however the original problem.... Sounds like when u was in the relationship everything 'relaxed' ie dinner, dates and all that jazz ( honey moon period over).... Now that u are dating your both having fun, she may just be worried that if you get into your 'relationship' again then it might go back to the 'relaxed' mode yet again.
you said she says she loves u, I'd believe her when she says that... So may be make a deal that if you get into the relationship, the fun won't end... You'll still do something once a week at least like pubs, walking, feed the ducks haha jut so long as u promise there will be time for you two!

Hi Lottie thanks for reply...

Yeah thats basically what we have agreed. Thats where it 100% went wrong we just got into the rut of sitting round each others houses. All my money went on beer and clothes and weekends away with the boys... Not saying im gna pay for everything but I do need to spend a bit more on her.

Yeah she has already told me that if it goes back to how it was i am history! Thing is I realise now that I need to try harder, just hope she gives me a chance to do that!!

I was engaged 3 times. The one who I married could run faster than me, so got caught. Love her to bits really.

UKPlumbingForum TRA Trusted Relationship Advisor.

Just go bang the pants of her, make her howl and she'll come back for more.

Just stop sleeping with her. Tell her you want to make it work and therefore build the relationship from the ground up.

Lame..... But it will show commitment

Last edited by a moderator:
Just use my favourite valentines poem.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I've got a knife
Get in the van

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Loose your knickers
I've got a big surprise for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to win my girl back! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock