Discuss How to test for a split coil.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Goad, seen this post and thought it was the missus trying to get pregnant again.

Thankfully I've unpacked my suit case as the content was in no way related. :teeth_smile:

old one but

Prince Charles goes into Halfords and asks for some condoms - fella at desk explains
its halfords and they dont do condoms so Prince Charles has a think and asks
for a coil for a 1984 Princess

centralheatking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to test for a split coil.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Hi I've seen a few threads with similar issues to mine, but none are exact. My conceala 2 cistern flushes fine, fills up and stops. But then it...
Replies
Views
I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not...
Replies
Views
I recently posted a thread about an extractor fan for a downstairs toilet and received lots of help so many thanks to all who helped. In the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock