Discuss How to increase pressure in Glow worm Betacom 24c boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djs43

Hi all,

Please can someone confirm how I increase the pressure in my boiler which is currently sat on .5 bar using the filling loop i.e. which valves I need to open? Photo attached.
Many thanks indeed,
Daniel

no photo ??

you will have either one or two taps on the loop

Look in the manual it will tell you in there but some Glow worm boilers will have a blue plastic cap underneath the boiler on the right turn it and it will let the water through. Sometimes installers fit filling loops onto the pipework (metal flexible hose) open both valves and turn off when reached to 1bar when system is cold and not running.

Hi there mate, the betacom doesn't have a filling point attached to underside of the boiler if it's one of the older ones so if you look on the pipe work below you'll see a silver braided hose linking two pipes together , or you'll find the hose has been removed and simply hangin beside fill point valves,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to increase pressure in Glow worm Betacom 24c boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
I am looking for some basic advice please My house is on two floors, approx 240m2 and a spacious loft with good headroom and access. Glow Worm...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice please. My system has 5 Drayton Wiser TRVs. There are 8 rads over 3 storeys and a 170l unvented...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I want to increase the system pressure to 1.5 bar. Following the user manual (found one online) and some YT videos the filling link...
Replies
Views
  • Question
We have just bought a brand new Glow worm Betacom4 24K less than a month ago. The new boiler is already losing pressure, falling from 1.3 bars to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock