Discuss How to get into this tap please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

janker

Hi all
I would like to replace the washer in this tap but i cannot see how it opens i have tried lifting it no joy and tried turning it allthe way one way then the other but no joy .
i wondered if it splits in half on a thread but if it does it must be really tight.
just wanted to ask if anybody opened one of these before i mark it with grips etc.
thanks julian DSC_0270.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to get into this tap please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping someone might be able to help with this. The tap is a Bristan RS BAS C, the hot tap has been leaking and I've trying to get the...
Replies
Views
I need to change the washer on the dripping hot tap in the photo, does anybody know how to remove the dome tap handle, there's no fixings or grub...
Replies
Views
Please can someone advise how to fix this shower that leaks? I guess I need to replace the washers inside the taps. Is it the blue or red one? My...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock