Discuss How many of these calls do you get like this in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Basically i had another call like this saying that they have a damp patch on the ceiling and believe that their toilet maybe leaking and has possibly for a while.

Book in a visit and the get asked after will i charge for looking?

I think its search locate charge otherwise im just going to confirm what they know us that its a leak sonewhere.

They have not come back as yet but amazes mehow many calls i get like this .
Can you look at my leak , then is their a charge for looking??

I never understand the logic , you have a keak it needs a repair

That's bang out of order hammers :D what do you want next feeding as well

Reply to How many of these calls do you get like this in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
I got my regular annual boiler service for my Vaillant ecoTek 930 about a month ago, and the engineer identified that the AAV was leaking, so he...
Replies
Views
Cabe F
C
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, i've just moved into a property last month and begun to take note of things that may need attention. One of which is the feed to a...
Replies
Views
Hello, First post, be gentle! Anyway, here's my issue. I have a Roca The Gap D-Trit close-couple toilet with integrated macerator in my secondary...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock