Discuss How can you increase the Water Pressure ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your incoming pressure at the moment? Are we talking mains pressure or is your tank fed shower not enough pressure?

I'll be patient and wait till the year 2017, whats another 5 years?

They must have found a way to increase it and been washed away :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How can you increase the Water Pressure ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am trying to increase the pressure in my gas boiler and was under the assumption it just involved opening these two small black valves. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all not a plumber but am an engineer I have pressure drop in the system Worcester Bosch came back after repressureising the expansion vessel...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Gas combi Boiler Mains fed in all taps and shower How do I balance the water pressure in all faucets in my flat. Every tap/water...
Replies
Views
Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals...
Replies
Views
P
Hi All, I have replaced my existing Shaw and Mason chrome set with the Shaw and Mason forward bowl spindles/ Handles. I have kept the same tap or...
Replies
Views
PRJSyd
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock