Search the forum,

Discuss Hover board in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Anyone got one?

Want to buy one for my daughter fit Christmas [emoji10]

Not sure the best place

got one for my youngest of ebay on black Friday for £170 but not got it yet

Was thinking bout getting nipper one. Got him a skateboard instead. Too many expensive toys in the shed going rusty to see another get chucked in there

seems like a good way to break your neck again

Just ordered one, it's for my daughter.

you got plenty of wrap?

100569i0EF7B19C893E471C

I wanted to make sure it was a UK model

These people were recommended

Tesco & halfords use them

check your insurance.lol

[DLMURL]https://uk.news.yahoo.com/-trendy--hoverboards--keep-exploding-in-people-s-houses-083904583.html#nOf0F4t[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Killjoy!!

That's why I ordered a double bonded Uk model

Costs more that you can buy at other places

I'll charge it outside!

Can I say how disappointed I am! I read this thread last night and thought awesome somebody has invented a hover board, clicked on the link and it's got f**king wheels! How is that a hover board!

can i say how disappointed i am! I read this thread last night and thought awesome somebody has invented a hover board, clicked on the link and it's got f**king wheels! How is that a hover board!

eh, take the wheels off!

these are 520euros in spain!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I saw them cheaper too but these people were recommended to me got genuine U.K. models.

Are these the one`s bursting into flames and 15,000 seized at import?

but remember if you decide to keep it record it on crimbo day when your ****ed having a go then send it to u been framed and you get 250 smackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hover board in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi. We have recently bought the ground floor of a Victorian house, about 100 m2. The floors are all laid to very solid floor boards and the ceilings are 3m high. I've had some quotes from a couple of UFH firms, one says they'll lay their product directly onto the exisiting floor boards and the...
Replies
Views
My plumber fitted a shower, 2 of the walls are glass panels and one is a tile board (wedi board). He joint the wedi board pieces (3 pieces) close to each other but didn't use any joint sealant. When I asked him whether this will be an issue for future leaks he dismissed it. How worried should I...
Replies
Views
Has anyone else had a problem with the new mdf backed mermaid board. Had the board professionally fitted although the fitted questioned the use of mdf backed board Not even a week in and it is blowing on the joint Wondering if the new style board is not fit for purpose
Replies
Views
C
My 2yr old grand-daughter decided to post her Christmas Card through the gap at the top of the fire I cannot see any screws to release the cover enough to retrieve this card Loathe to use the fire incase the Card/envelope with catch fire Any help locating the cover release screws
Replies
Views
I'm doing a DIY shower enclosure and going to board over the current plasterboard with waterproof backerboard. The best prices seem to be for Marmox XPS board as an alternative to WEDI but online the delivery cost is killing me. A local supplier I can collect from sells some that they say is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock