Discuss Hover board in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Anyone got one?

Want to buy one for my daughter fit Christmas [emoji10]

Not sure the best place

got one for my youngest of ebay on black Friday for £170 but not got it yet

Was thinking bout getting nipper one. Got him a skateboard instead. Too many expensive toys in the shed going rusty to see another get chucked in there

seems like a good way to break your neck again

Just ordered one, it's for my daughter.

you got plenty of wrap?

100569i0EF7B19C893E471C

I wanted to make sure it was a UK model

These people were recommended

Tesco & halfords use them

check your insurance.lol

[DLMURL]https://uk.news.yahoo.com/-trendy--hoverboards--keep-exploding-in-people-s-houses-083904583.html#nOf0F4t[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hover board in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My plumber fitted a shower, 2 of the walls are glass panels and one is a tile board (wedi board). He joint the wedi board pieces (3 pieces) close...
Replies
Views
Has anyone else had a problem with the new mdf backed mermaid board. Had the board professionally fitted although the fitted questioned the use of...
Replies
Views
I'm doing a DIY shower enclosure and going to board over the current plasterboard with waterproof backerboard. The best prices seem to be for...
Replies
Views
S
I have recently had a new lpg valiant boiler fitted but a few weeks previous I had to have a new circuit board fitted to the old boiler, my...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock