Discuss Hot water tank pipe functions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bc962358

Attached is an image of the gledhill combi tank in my newly purchased flat.

I can't work out what the second pipe going into the top of the tank does, and cant find any info on the internet.

Please can someone advise?

I think its a Gledhill economy 7 direct combi tank.

Many Thanks,
Joe photo (64).jpg

The one right at the top next to the 15mm mains water supply with the stopcock is a 3/4" Overflow run in 22mm copper. The one lower down (Mid way) is the hot water out also in 22mm.
I like the drain off at the bottom Joe.
BTW welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hot water tank pipe functions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a problem with my hot water header tank getting warm water into it from the bottom of the header tank (not the hooked...
Replies
Views
Is it worth replacing a Potterton gold 9kw electric boiler with a hot water storage tank for a new Electric Combi Boiler ? Would there a...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock