Discuss Hot Water but no Central Heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Martin Stevens

I have a Britony Chaffateax and Maury Combi Bolier.

I have hot water when I turn the hot water tap on ( gas lights up)

Central heating is on a dial timer on the front of the boiler.

4 times over the past week the central heating has not turned on with the timer. Set the heating to "always on" and don't get heating to the radiators. Felt the incoming and outgoing pipes and they feel hot to the touch, as if the boiler is heating water but it is not getting pumped.

Is it likely to be the pump ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hot Water but no Central Heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
When I put the central heating on the hot water gets drawn through the pump but is then being diverted straight back to the boiler instead of the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock