Discuss Hot and cold supply maybe crossed in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Can the cold supply from a loft tank to a cylinder in a basement three floors bellow become heated all the way up to the loft?

Hot water supply from the same tank eg same pressures ?

Are you asking me a question or answering my question!?

asking a question is the hot water cylinder fed from the same cylinder or is it water mains ?

Reply to Hot and cold supply maybe crossed in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
I recently installed new hot and cold feeds to a new downstairs cloakroom. After refilling the system the hot taps were all dribbling, spluttering...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock