Discuss Hoses in boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IDCHAPPY

If I ever find the cretin that thought that they were a good idea, I'm going to slap him in the eye...
Bloody glow worm flexicom 30cx.... glow worms too crap :(

There is a proper copper pipe conversion kit but if I remember it is well over 100 quid. Better to just replace any defective hoses with some car radiator hose & decent Jubilee clips.

It wasn't Vaillant's greatest ever idea but I don't think the problem is as bad as some make out.

There is a proper copper pipe conversion kit but if I remember it is well over 100 quid. Better to just replace any defective hoses with some car radiator hose & decent Jubilee clips.

It wasn't Vaillant's greatest ever idea but I don't think the problem is as bad as some make out.

For the vaillants,yes but for the glowworm I'm sure it's just a replacement hose.

Funny enough, i did a vaillant before chrimbo. The bloody hose on the Glow worm leaked when i removed the old flue bits :rolleyes2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hoses in boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back