Discuss Hope you dont mind renewables! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Renewable M

Hi all, how did I not know that this forum existed? My fault.

I've been into renewables for about 7 years now, so in this country thats quite a long time. Learned a lot from the germans tho. (dont mention the war)

Air source heat pumps, and thermal stores are my idea of fun (lol).

Look forward to hearing your rants on heat pumps..... the ones I like best are from the 'installers' who have never installed one! Endless entertainment.

cheers folks!

M

i have installed a few heat pumps and thermal stores ...not at it 7 yrs though..we were one of the first company's to do them in ireland though!

i have installed a couple. Very sucessfully too. Although not so sure on the energy saving side. Welcome

MASSIVLY INTO RENEWABLES AT MOMENT.

Just pondering wheather to go Microgeneration certified?

I'm all in favour of renewables.
Years ago, I always fancied building my own windmill.
Sadly - Life and earning-my-living got in the way.
Cheers.
Johnsco

I'm very into renewables and got 2 potential projects on the go.

We're not all cavemen you know.

Your mind, your bowels and a parachute all have one thing in common,,,,they all work best when they are open.

Nice to know I havent got two heads and three arms just cos i do renewables!

Mind you, from north lincolnshire anything is possible.

What heat pumps are you lot fitting?

cheers,

matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hope you dont mind renewables! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock