Discuss Honeywell VA8200A001 TVR Service Tool Hire in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

I need to replace 13 TRVs due to sticking issues, I saw that Honeywell do a tool to remove and exchange the TRV inserts', this will save me draining the system and saving time, anyone know where I could hire one from?

Cheers

Tbh the cost of the tool and inserts depending on the system outways the cost around £500

What brand of valves do you have?
Some valve manufacturers have their own tools for removing the valve insert on a pressurized system.
Some are quite reasonably priced too.

What brand of valves do you have?
Some valve manufacturers have their own tools for removing the valve insert on a pressurized system.
Some are quite reasonably priced too.
They are Honeywell VT15BG, I have relooked at the IMI Hydronics Insert Tool and it works with a 19mm Hex head which is the same as I have and at a much more competitive price.

Thanks for giving me the push to research other options :)

Reply to Honeywell VA8200A001 TVR Service Tool Hire in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
L
So my toilet got blocked and none of the usual methods were working. I had a drain snake lying around in a kitchen drawer so thought I'd give it a...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
Hello! I'm Canadian so you may wonder what I'm doing on a UK plumbing forum. I'm basically just here to learn the British term for a tool that...
Replies
Views
Back