Discuss Honeywell reliability not what it was... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

Two ST9400's, both fitted about a year ago, both with same problem - randomly will not run program on timer. Work fine in continuous mode. Wonder if they had a dodgy batch?

Why not fire off an Email ask them stating serial no's .......and how you fit lot's of their product's and how easy it will be to fit other makes if you get neg feedback from your customers.....if you don't ask you won't get.....regards Turnpin:biggrin:

Still got the receipts? Check the date and get into your supplier or ask to speak to the rep. The st9400 are not that reliable anymore I've changed tons of them

Honeywell have cost me a lot of money,fitted their stuff for years,it has gone really unreliable,now blown them out,using EPH kit instead

Still got the receipts? Check the date and get into your supplier or ask to speak to the rep. The st9400 are not that reliable anymore I've changed tons of them

Their warranty is 2 years from date of manufacture so I need to check the sticker on the back. To give credit to my local merchant, they've agreed to give me replacement units and send these back to Honeywell so I'm not losing out. Just disappointed as I've always recommended Honeywell as being a premium product.

I have had loads of year old Honeywell programmers with the same problem. All just over a year old.

Like you I always used to be Honeywell mad saying it's the best you can get but I really lost faith with them. I now fit Drayton and have not had a problem and they are really easy to use.

I have had loads of year old Honeywell programmers with the same problem. All just over a year old.

Like you I always used to be Honeywell mad saying it's the best you can get but I really lost faith with them. I now fit Drayton and have not had a problem and they are really easy to use.
have fitted lots of drayton as well,no issues to date,good kit

I'm the same I normally sell Honneywell as a leading brand and it's one most people recognise. It's also simple to use. What is the eph stuff like to use? Never thought too much of Drayton the motorised valves are not all that in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Honeywell reliability not what it was... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back