Search the forum,

Discuss holesaw kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
have the bosch one but did wear out so quickly and need to replace it .

what do you use ? need to buy something better

I go through hole saw sets like I do pencils. Annoying expensive things!

Lenox do good holesaws, use cutting oil if coring through metal.

i do like the bosch ones. white quick release type. only replace ones you wear out. tools come off your yearly profit!!! buy some spares too!! cheers steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to holesaw kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
quality product wanted, my 1/4 turn kitchen sink tap inserts need replacing and i am looking for ones with a spindle gland nut, rather than a circlip which previous experiance says won't last five minutes. as the circlip either weakens or wears out. none of the ironmongery supermarkets appear...
Replies
Views
Pete Williams
P
Morning all. What size diamond holesaw do you use for drilling the hole in a quartz countertop for a basin waste to go through? I have a house where they installed all the basins wastes with the nut and washer tightened onto the bottom of the worktop and not the bottom of the basin. Hope that...
Replies
Views
Really can’t see what this has to do with Plumbing unless you want your kids to go to uni to study Plumbing😁. Fortunately I don’t have any😁, not that I’m aware of🤣 but you never know the odd one might come crawling out of the wood work at some point looking for money🤣 they’d better be quick I’m...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All, what's the cost of a service for an unvented system ? (valiant boiler & mega flow cylinder). I was charged £320.00, for the following: Boiler service - no parts changed. Change wireless thermostat (honeywell to Tado), I supplied the thermostat starter kit. is that about correct ? Also...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need to replace a radiator in the kitchen, the 10mm copper has split so using this opertunaty to replace it with a towel one and also need to remove both valves and make the pipes shorter. Its a gravity fed system and the last radiator in the system , I have a bung kit, i know i can...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock