Discuss Hole saw extension?? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

DXCross

Gas Engineer
Evening all,

As per the title does anyone know where I can source an extension bar for hole saws?

Scenario today: using 54mm hole saw through approx 300 mm wall made up with plasterboard with a ply backing, cavity, a layer of osb, insulation and then a brick outside wall
(Obviously aware you can’t use the hole saws on the brick)
Normal arbors just can’t get A deep enough reach

suggestions?

Reply to Hole saw extension?? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in...
Replies
Views
A
I think I am OK to change from this but would like confirmation Potterton Suprima 40 which I think is 11.7kw The above has worked perfectly set at...
Replies
Views
G
Grip It Fixings are a new range of plasterboard fixings on the market, designed to be able to be used on the "dot and dab" plasterboard as well as...
Replies
Views
T
I am building an extension on my house. The downstairs room has a concrete floor, cavity brick/block walls and I am planning on dry lining the...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all, new to this site so thanks in advance if anyone can help us. We are looking to build a 2.8 x 4m extension onto our house, we will remove...
Replies
Views
boss_cat2
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock