Discuss Hive fitted but now no hot water in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi ,had our old control panel removed and had a hive fitted , it says it’s calling for hot water but the hot water is now not working whereas before the change over hot water was fine … any ideas on what could be the cause

Thanks

Reply to Hive fitted but now no hot water in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My disabled daughter’s hot water has stopped working. It’s a relatively modern Potterton boiler with an indirect sealed hot water system and a...
Replies
Views
Hello, We hade a problem with our hot water not working in one of our bathroom's (all other outlets were working) Therefore we got the...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock