Discuss Highflow 440 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigads28

Ok fellas got a leaking Highflow 440 heat bank only 4 years old! 2 questions....

1. Anybody changed one and is there anything I need to know, it looks pretty straight forward tbh.

2. Who wants to do it for me whilst I watch and drink tea? :tounge_smile:

If you can get in to the left side ok it should be easy enough. If not you might have to roll it out.
Must be some seriously dodgy water down your way!

I can get in about it no bother Tamz. My water goes into some of the finest Speyside Malts going! I'm think its a bad weld, gonna rip the insulation off and get a look.

I can get in about it no bother Tamz. My water goes into some of the finest Speyside Malts going! I'm think its a bad weld, gonna rip the insulation off and get a look.

I prefer a peatier Islay myself although i am partial to a drop of Aberlour or Macallan :wink:

Ah the great BG con. People learn their stupidity the hard way.
If it was mine i'd mig it in situ but i'd swap it for a cust as its not my problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Highflow 440 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

F
Boiler is a Worcester Boch Highflow 440 with a TR2 room thermostat. This is an old style bimetal stat and I want to replace it with a digital one...
Replies
Views
Frank Noton
F
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock