Discuss hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought you'd gone to the dark side Stan: Facebook.
I had a chat with one facebook gas admin chappie, and advised him to drop in here sometime.
He said, "This forum and its look are too outdated."

it also costs money to run and maintain,its not a cheap little forum with no control like fb

Best plumbers forum in the world.

Think it was jealousy on his part. Typical confirmation bias tbh.

Hi Stan long time no hear from........thinking of staying a while.......regards Turnpin:welcome:

I am good thanks , just got back from 6 weeks holiday .
have been downgraded so no more trusted member :) lol
just thought to say hello and see how you all doing ....

we have a new member in the family : Boris who is 11 months old now .....
think he might make a good electrician :) lol

Ermintrude has moved on from the gas side at the moment I think. He quit where he worked and now works for a large company.

Good of you to drop by Stan....have you been busy...regards Turnpin:yesnod:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone Doers anyone know how to remove this toilet seat? It has no push buttons or caps that I can see and I am trying to fathom out how to...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a worchester heat slave 18/25 and continually needs bleeding of the Kero, runs all day when bled. when it cuts out on the stat it wont...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a leak in the expansion vessel, which is on the first floor, above the hot water cylinder. As we wait for a plumber, can we keep the...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have noticed for a while now that when our washing machine nears the end of a cycle we get a bad smell of dirty water in the downstairs...
Replies
Views
hi could someone please tell me how a Danfoss tp9000 programmer with a remote sensor is wired to an existing s plan system?
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock