Discuss hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ermintrude has moved on from the gas side at the moment I think. He quit where he worked and now works for a large company.

Good of you to drop by Stan....have you been busy...regards Turnpin:yesnod:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone Doers anyone know how to remove this toilet seat? It has no push buttons or caps that I can see and I am trying to fathom out how to...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a worchester heat slave 18/25 and continually needs bleeding of the Kero, runs all day when bled. when it cuts out on the stat it wont...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a leak in the expansion vessel, which is on the first floor, above the hot water cylinder. As we wait for a plumber, can we keep the...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have noticed for a while now that when our washing machine nears the end of a cycle we get a bad smell of dirty water in the downstairs...
Replies
Views
hi could someone please tell me how a Danfoss tp9000 programmer with a remote sensor is wired to an existing s plan system?
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock