Discuss Hi lads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MattyW

Hiya lads, just registered on here, found it last night and theres some brilliant helpful posts. My names Matt, I'm in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, just starting out in plumbing at the moment doing my technical certificate level 2 (hopefully will be doing the NVQ level 2 bolt-on too). Really enjoying learning and looking forward to speaking on the forum with some experienced guys like yourselves. :)

Good luck with your NVQ L2 fella, and welcome to the site

Hi Matty

Welcome to the forums,hope you find informative and feel able to get involved

Hope tech cert going Ok,remember if we can help we are only a post away

:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi lads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me...
Replies
Views
Hi my names Frank. I've not long completed my level 2 diploma and I'm now an apprentice doing site work. Just completed my 1st month and really...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m 31 years old hard working and always try to produce quality work. I’ve just finished my level 2 diploma in Plumbing at Leeds college...
Replies
Views
Over the summer I completed a level 2 diploma in plumbing (City and Guilds 6035) with Able Skills and am now looking to complete the NVQ level 2...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock