Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hi...I'm new and after some advice on Dream air source heat pumps! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CJW

Hi, My name's Carl and I'm a builder. I'm currently renovating our family home and I'm interested in fitting an air source heat pump. I've got a plumber and electrician who can install it but I'm trying to get some information on Dream air source heat pumps as these are the only pumps I can find to buy from an independent seller for a reasonable price. Has anybody got any experience of a Dream air source heat pump (installing/using) or give me any information on what I should be looking for in an ASHP?
Kind regards, Carl

get a plumber who knows about ashp technology and take his advice or talk to worceter bosch or another manufacturer. All manufacturers sell to most merchants so dont see an issue with purchase price!

Purchase by manufacturer, preferably one suited for the Scandinavian market. Last thing you want is it not to be able to warm the house on the coldest of days.

I have seen a few houses done with this ashp
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357159232.606330.jpg
And very impressed with what they are doing

Both in approx 3500 square feet houses
And really good heating from them

Sizing is everything. Get someone who knows what they're doing or you'll end up with a box and large electricity bill.

Welcome to the forums Carl, a builder asking advice so the job can be done properly?

You're like a breath of fresh air. Some good advice given already!

Sizing is everything. Get someone who knows what they're doing or you'll end up with a box and large electricity bill.

That is the most important aspect of any asph
Sizing is everything totally agree

Hello cjw and welcome good to see you using the forum for sound advice and glad to see the response you recieved good luck with your project regards turnpin

Hello and welcome I've just stated fitting the Mitsubishi air to water heat pumps on a scheme were there is no gas cracking bits of kits but make sure sized right and property is well insulated.

I'm sure you can get someone in local in the know. It'll save you money in the long run.

Hi check that the heat pump is mcs accredited or whatever the green deal is to be called then you can claim any government schemes that are going

Hi I have a dream air source heat pump and am experiencing problems, did u manage to get hold of anyone, with knowledge of the system. Would be so grateful if you can share any info.
thanks
gareth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi...I'm new and after some advice on Dream air source heat pumps! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock