Search the forum,

Discuss Hi, I'm 20 y/o and have my level 3 qualifications. I also have 7 mnths on site exp.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sheffield

..But I had to be recently let go by my ex-boss because his work load wasn't too good, so he couldn't afford to keep me unfortunately. I'm wondering if there's anyone willing to take me on and continue to teach me. Long, long days aren't a problem (having previously worked 17 hour days at times), nor are weekends. (I have done both commercial and domestic work)

I'm from Sheffield and am currently taking my driving lessons (for what it's worth)

If anyone is interested, send me a private message and I'll give you my number. Thanks

Re: Hi, I'm 20 y/o and have my level 3 qualifications. I also have 7 mnths on site ex

..But I had to be recently let go by my ex-boss because his work load wasn't too good, so he couldn't afford to keep me unfortunately. I'm wondering if there's anyone willing to take me on and continue to teach me. Long, long days aren't a problem (having previously worked 17 hour days at times), nor are weekends. (I have done both commercial and domestic work)

I'm from Sheffield and am currently taking my driving lessons (for what it's worth)

If anyone is interested, send me a private message and I'll give you my number. Thanks

Good luck hope you find someone.

See if you find out who is doing the plumbing on any new house building sites in your area.
Try to make contact with them, you may need a CSCS card if you haven't already got one, its not the greatest work but there should be keep you going.

Re: Hi, I'm 20 y/o and have my level 3 qualifications. I also have 7 mnths on site ex

Hi, you sound ideal for what I need but I'm Manchester based. Let me know if this won't be an issue.
Joe

Hi, you sound ideal for what I need but I'm Manchester based. Let me know if this won't be an issue.
Joe

Really need you to log in or register Joe.

Ok- logged in and registered. If you can private message a phone number that would good.
Thanks

Welcome to the forum Joe.

Thank you very much for your response Joe. I have private messaged you.

Sorry guys, no success thus far. So I'll bump this, just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi, I'm 20 y/o and have my level 3 qualifications. I also have 7 mnths on site exp.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock