Discuss Hi from Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

salplumb

New member, nearly finished a level 2 C&G

Am working with a mate in Sussex for about a year and a couple of periods previously over a few years

looking to expand and pick up my own trade locally, so another competitor for you guys :)

This town ain't big enough for the both of us and "I'm calling you out"

oh and welcome along

Hi all,

KB (doffs hat)
CW, plumbing and heating-maidstone, actually and JUNIOR ! I may be older than you, retrained from IT, git fed up working for idiots, so probably no change then :)
GMR, well your Medway, so no competition :p
SB, howdy

Hi all,

CW, plumbing and heating-maidstone, actually and JUNIOR ! I may be older than you, retrained from IT, git fed up working for idiots, so probably no change then :)
6129 &/or 6089 ? older, I doubt it I am a real GOM. "idiots, IT, fed up" absolutely no change then, your fit right in :welcome:

PS. I git fed up working in plumbing me thinks I will re-train to IT, well I can type so can't be that difficult !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi from Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock