Discuss Hi all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mancplumber

I have just completed my technical certificate level 2 at college (City & Guilds 6035). As you may know, in order to complete my full NVQ I now need evidence of doing some level of work in a real work environment. I have one year to find this before my technical certificate becomes invalid. I am therefore asking; with a kind request for all plumbers in the Manchester area to please consider taking me on. The work I do would be on a voluntary basis and I have my own tools and transport. I'm a very hard worker and always try to achieve the very highest standards.

I wish to hear from anyone with help and assistance.

Thank-you

Welcome to the forum :)

Whats the plan once you have your nvq?

Welcome to the forum :)

Whats the plan once you have your nvq?

My plan is to work at level 2 for at least 6 month to get as much experience, skill and knowledge as possible before enrolling onto a level 3 course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock