Discuss Hi all - a short Introduction in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Everyone.
Although retired my background is industrial and in the field of process control instrumentation, most of it in the oil &gas, petrochemical and industrial and sanitary wastewater industries. I therefore have an understanding and interest in plumbing but not a plumber however I enjoy reading the many topics, opinions and inevitable differences and consequent banter!

Hello and welcome

Reply to Hi all - a short Introduction in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I 'think' I've found a cheap solution to fulfilling all of my family's heat automation needs using Terrier i30 TRVs (eTRVs that have...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, At Construction Skills College we offer an introduction to plumbing course that is aimed at people with little or no experience at all. We...
Replies
Views
davecsc
D
CONTRACT DECISION DATE: MONDAY 2ND JULY 2012 Hi my name is James Steven from MTM Group UK, I have been speaking to companies within the area over...
Replies
Views
Back