Discuss Helpful heating anyone been contacted by them in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

srgs

Hi has anyone been contacted by firm called helpful heating asking to sub contract for them they are based in Macclesfield . They look genuine but I'm bit wary as they ask for all details certificates bank details and proof of I.D they offering boiler swaps for £300 .any info would be welcome cheers in adavance

jesus.. if they are offering boilers swaps at 300 quid, what are they going to pay you ??

blimey, the only way I would even consider fitting a boiler for that sort of money was, if it was no more than a mile away from home, and was going exactly in the same place,and they payed for ALL the materials. If you have any traveling time, diesel, materials to pay for etc etc etc , you wont even end up with 300 quid.

blimey, the only way I would even consider fitting a boiler for that sort of money was, if it was no more than a mile away from home, and was going exactly in the same place,and they payed for ALL the materials. If you have any traveling time, diesel, materials to pay for etc etc etc , you wont even end up with 300 quid.
They are straight replacements and it for labour only all materials provided you can choose location where u will work

done full heatings on contract for £380,gotta finish em in a day in a 2 man team ,hard days!

I've just had a similar email, £300 to £500 to fit labour only, boiler pack supplied?

Any new info out there!!

To be fair they want no more info than the insurance company I do stuff for!!

Makes you sick these leeches paying peanuts and taking more than you do for the job. The problem is it doesnt matter how gooder engineer you are if your not a salesman you only have half a business.

That's decent wedge, I just don't fancy busting my bum for it :lol:

Always been poor for work in south Yorkshire, (Thacthers dream) so local firms price work accordingly,I finished this in December still bitting and batting,Lads in the south east dont know how lucky they are,Strolled onto a site in South East LONDON last week,you could do 800 a week 1st fixing easily,but if you are digging down there I need 12 hour days,this site was 8-5, no later,the lads on site were nice lads as wellgot offered a start but the sums wouldn't add up,so back up to sheff ,and hoping some other things come off .Forgot to say that 380 is a full fit so divided between 2 so not that good

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Helpful heating anyone been contacted by them in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock